Quality Dental Care offers a wide range of services from routine examinations to cosmetic dentistry. In our state-of-the-art offices, we have all the equipment and experience needed to do all procedures in-house. Our team of dentists, hygienists and front desk staff share one common mission - to exceed your expectations at every single visit to our office.
Cavities are a very common issue. Fortunately, they no longer need to be repaired with dark, unattractive restorations. If you have a cavity that needs a filling, we can treat this dental issue with a tooth-colored filling.
Everything you need to know about tooth-colored, composite fillings:
- A composite filling is also known as tooth-colored filling because it mimics the look, feel and function of the natural tooth.
- It is made from a mix of plastic and glass.
- Composites can also be used for cosmetic reasons including chips and gaps to change the color or shape of teeth.
- A composite filling is applied to the tooth in layers, using a curing light that hardens each layer.
- The main advantage of composite fillings is their natural look that can be matched to existing tooth color.
If you have a cavity or other dental issues that requires a filling, call Quality Dental Care today. We specialize in tooth-colored fillings that look so natural; you’ll forget you ever had a cavity. Our team is here for your fillings, complete dental examinations and so much more. Contact us for an appointment today at (904) 364-0333.