Our youngest patients are VIPs at Quality Dental Care. We understand how important it is to create a positive experience for them and effectively set them up for a lifetime of good oral health. Starting when their first tooth erupts or by their first birthday, we encourage you to bring your young family members in for a visit to start good oral hygiene practices and begin preventive plans. You can trust your children’s precious smiles to the experienced team at Quality Dental Care.
We offer a wide range of pediatric dentistry services including:
- Sealants - Sealants are a smooth, protective coating that helps to protect the hard-to-reach back teeth from tooth decay and cavities.
- Fluoride Applications - During your child’s routine checkup, we may recommend a fluoride application to protect teeth and strengthen the enamel.
- Fillings - When a cavity does present itself, we can provide a restoration that functions great and looks natural.
- Crowns - If a tooth is infected, has severe decay or has been impacted by trauma, we may recommend a crown to cover and protect your child’s tooth.
- Emergency Dentistry - When an emergency happens, you can count on the experience and dedication of Quality Dental Care. We’re here for your little ones’ smiles in the event of a small incident or a major accident, or and anything in between.
Starting your children’s dental care early will help to create a lifelong dedication to dental hygiene and overall oral health. Quality Dental Care is here for your entire family with the very best in dental services from routine checkups to emergency care. Schedule your child’s appointment with our caring staff. Call us today at (904) 364-0333.